Wanted Dream PS3 game: Dissidia: Final Fantasy for PS3 version


I have managed to get my hands on Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy, and I must say that it is a good fighting game on a handheld console. However, I felt that it is a wasted opportunity and I personally feel that it will do better on home consoles like the PS3, such as improved graphics.

Mixing both RPG and fighting game elements, it provides great entertainment value as players play either the story mode or the arcade mode. With large variety of playable characters in the game, players will never feel bored playing the game all over again as each character have extremely unique fighting style.

What makes this game unique among other fighting games is the heavy emphasis on RPG elements, such as exploration and stats importance. Equipment won or found during the story mode provides you additional stat bonuses, allowing you to fight on par with other high-leveled enemies.

I would love to see this game and it's predecessor on the PS3 someday, as HD remasters or possibly an entirely new Dissidia game. There are still other games on the PSP that I feel should be ported to PS3, such as Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.

Comments

Popular Posts